Recruitment Delivery Manager
At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So what will you be doing?
The Recruitment Delivery Manager will be responsible for a team of Recruitment Consultants's, driving the end to end recruitment delivery of external and internal candidates, on behalf of one of ManpowerGroups most prestigious clients; a well-known, global automotive company.
As Recruitment Delivery Manager you will proactively partner with the HR teams and key client stakeholders to understand their recruitment forecast and to create effective sourcing strategies to meet this demand.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Managing Client Stakeholders building sustainable relationships
- Work with Account Director, Senior Business Stakeholders and HR to understand recruitment demand and provide strategic updates on the progress
- Support Client with building relevant recruitment strategies that support the functions overall headcount requirements
- Support Client with providing market intel/insights to drive out to market approaches
- Conduct recruitment related meetings as needed
- Manage Escalations through to resolution
- Monitor all workflow processes and ensure they are enhanced where applicable
- Ensure the compliance and governance of the contract and SLA's are delivered and maintained
- Manage and work towards key stakeholder maps whilst driving continuous improvement of delivery, relationships and innovation where relevant.
Recruitment Delivery Management and candidate attraction
- Coaching and developing direct reports to implement relevant sourcing strategies
- Document research methods so they may be shared with other recruiting team members
- Manage the team to develop an ongoing and diverse pipeline using research, networking, database mining, etc. for prospective applicants
- Manage a PSL performance and within in financial targets
- Work with Candidate Attraction team to design and implement campaign
- Drive candidate satisfaction and ensure all candidates are screened, tested, and interviewed effectively to maintain SLA's
Drive SLA's and team knowledge of end to end recruitment process
- Ensure the candidate tracking system is utilized to produce positive audit results
- Utilize reporting from candidate tracking system to support recruitment activities
So what are we looking for?
- Proven experience of managing a team through effective coaching, people management and leadership
- Managing senior stakeholders through various communication methods
- Focused on driving continuous improvement opportunities within team and across the wider Manpower business
- Ability to negotiate with and influence key decision makers
- Ability to create and drive effective and innovative sourcing channels with a pro-active approach to identify and attract key talent
- Previous experience in account management
- Understanding of recruiting SLA's ensuring effective operational excellence is delivered
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to build effective relationships with candidates and clients
- Ability to understand, analyze, and interpret business requirements and information i.e. demand plans, attraction channels, market insights
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions / escalations from clients, hiring managers and candidates
- Strong working knowledge of interviewing techniques to determine qualification level, cultural fit etc.
- Strong understanding of HR policies/ procedures and employment law / practices
- Exceptional attention to detail with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google with strong oral and written communication skills along with strong presentation skills
- Can work effectively and collaboratively in a team environment
So, what's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary and an opportunity to earn bonus
- A flexible benefits package - choose from private medical care, private dental care, perk box and much more
- Work for ManpowerGroup- A company that has been voted one of the worlds most ethical businesses for 12 years running
- An opportunity to work with one of the world's leading automotive clients
- Access to hundreds of opportunities across ManpowerGroup each year
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration
Please note that this role may require some occasional travel to other client sites.