Manpower are recruiting for a Roofers Mate for their client, a growing housing association in the Chesterfield area. This is for a 3 month contract but there is the potential for it to be extended after this time.
The role will involve:
- Proven ability to carry out minor remedial roofing works to a competent standard such as (but not limited to) guttering and slate replacement, minor leaks.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment within agreed performance targets.
- Driving to different areas therefore a full UK driving license is required
- Working 8am - 4pm Monday to Thursday and until 3pm Fridays
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Ability to carry out physical tasks and lift weights in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Ability to operate safely having taken into account any environmental circumstances and possible risks including
- working at height(s)
Van, uniform and tools are provided, due to this being a mobile role a full UK driving license is required and you must be commutable to Chesterfield.
Interested? Please apply today.