Fantastic opportunity for a Customs Manager to join one of the country's most successful, dynamic companies.
Excellent opportunity to be part of a performance driven, motivated team with great future career prospects. If you want to take your career to the next level this year, then look no further!
Our client is looking for someone to manage a busy Import Customs team and ensure key KPIs and objectives are met as well as sustaining their strength and development-driven culture.
The Customs Manager will be required to drive and motivate the team and will have full responsibility for the company's UK Customs processes and declarations.
The successful person will be self-driven and results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high job quality
Other key duties include:
- Ensuring all Customs declarations and processes are completed within a timely manner
- Delivering key Customs KPI's as required
- Leading and assisting with implementing new operational processes
- Providing recommendations and implementing Customs processes and simplifications
- Liaising with and maintaining an excellent working relationship with HMRC and Border Force
- An excellent understanding of HMRC regulations for international Exports, Imports and Transit
- Proven track record and experience in International Operations
- Proven experience of leading a customs team
- Flexible attitude to working hours and travel
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word & PowerPoint
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer, this is a full-time permanent vacancy.
If interested please apply without delay!