Manpower Ashford are looking for Domestic Assistants to start ASAP!
We have multiple shifts available working as a Hospital Cleaner based in Ashford
We also full time and part time positions available
Pay rates Monday - Friday £9.30 Weekends -£10.30 per hour
You'll be part of a large team that prides itself on delivering the best in service for all of the wards and areas of the hospital ensuring their kept in line with our high standards set.
- Carry out cleaning duties as per cleaning schedule for assigned area.
- Clean all work areas/equipment during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area.
- Ensure that customer complaints are promptly dealt with, and action taken to prevent reoccurrence.
- The equipment is used safely and in accordance with current regulations and company policies and to maintain the equipment in a clean, safe and tidy condition.
- Report all maintenance issues and hazards to your line manager.
- Carry out duties in accordance with agreed Method Statements
- Complying with the Trust policies on Health & Safety, COSHH and other statutory legislation
- Advise helpdesk on any defects within own area
- Order of goods and materials as necessary from Team Leaders
- Maintain records as required
Full PPE will be provided, and DBS will be required for this role, which we cover the cost for!
This role has potential to turn into a permanent position.
So if you're interested and would like to know more then please apply today!