An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Global Assistant Brand Development Manager (Cif) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, based at their prestigious facility in Blackfriars, London (to work from home until COVID-19 restrictions are lifted). This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £39,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience. Very occasional travel to Italy may be required (when safe to do so after the pandemic).
This is an exciting opportunity to join Home & Hygiene, the fastest growing category in Unilever. Cif is one of the biggest brands in Home & Hygiene with a presence in over 50 countries around the globe (Europe, NAMET, RUB, Asia, Africa, LATAM).
We have launched a new brand purpose, to restore the beauty of the homes and cities we live in to improve people's wellbeing, great disruptive innovations in the pipeline rooted in sustainability, alongside mixes fit for new channels.
- Support the line manager on big-bet sprays format innovations developed for Global markets.
- Lead a Global format innovation landing in Q1 2022, working closely with cross-functional teams including R&D, supply chain, consumer marketing insight and finance.
- Support the line manager on creation and implementation of Global brand digital strategy.
- Lead the continued optimisation of best-practice digital assets designed for channel.
- Land the second phase of 'connected packaging' on Cif, across more formats and clusters.
- Support the line manager in the continued evolution of the small surface cleaning category, including expansion into new markets to accelerate penetration growth.
- Previous ABM experience required in any FMCG category
- Passion and drive to get the most out of this role.
- Rigour & ability to work effectively with change and complexity.
- Outstanding bias for action and team alignment to deliver change at speed.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, challenging the status quo to have stronger impact.
- Creativity and eye for details.
- Exceptional project leadership skills, including strong influencing skills and confidence with senior stakeholders.
- Strong digital skills; from strategy to action covering SEO and data driven marketing.