Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our reputable client for a Team Leader to join their Scotland site which is located close to Motherwell.
As the Team Leader you will report into the Customer Service Manager and oversee a team of Customer Advisors. We are looking for a successful team lead who can demonstrate previous team leader experience and has the motivation and personality to lead and develop a successful established team.
- Be responsible for the your CSS team
- Work with CSM to set rotas, schedule holidays and monitor sickness
- Train and coach your individual team to ensure the optimisation of each team members are performing and maintain a culture of excellence
- Ensure the team delivers exceptional customer service whilst dealing with incoming orders and queries
- Consistently looking on ways to improve the operational function of the department and how to enhance our customers experience
- Have weekly discussion with CSM in relation to KPI's and SLA's inline with current measures
- Hold fortnightly reviews with CSS's, held discussion in relation to career development, capability stats and mental health
- Demonstrate role model behaviours, set a morale culture which is setup for success
- Ensure social media channels are maintained and updated weekly
- Problem solving, working with CSS & CSM
Hours are Monday to Friday from 830 hrs - 1730 hrs.
If you are open to a new opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.