We have an immediate, full-time position available for a Shopper Activation Manager based in Slough. Our client a leading Paint and Coatings Manufacturer have an exciting opportunity for a Maternity cover Senior Shopper Activation Manager, being experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792, their world class portfolio of brands is trusted by customers around the globe.
A key role within one of the Customer Marketing channel teams, you will have a lead role within the Shopper Team building the relevant channel and customer plans and create and execute the 'path to purchase' programmes (both physical and digital) within the respective channel working closely with the relevant Commercial Teams.
- Lead, motivate and coach the Shopper Marketing team to create a highly effective team culture that leads 'go to market' execution
- Deliver the ABR plan (Vol, GIV, EBIT) and specific channel share targets
- Develop clear channel and customer plans for Highstreet customers in conjunction with the channel marketing manager
- Full responsibility for the creation and execution of the shopper marketing programmes
- Drive the priority initiatives to ensure brilliant execution through the commercial teams
- Work in partnership with the Brand and Commercial teams to execute the plan
- Ensure all programmes are delivered with the timeframes of the execution cycle
- Build Shopper Marketing capability and raise the standard of execution across the business (and build the reputation of shopper marketing as the catalyst to brilliant execution)
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, have excellent verbal communication and presentation skills, including speaking in front of small and large groups. Ability to build stakeholder and customer relationships at speed work. Proven project management and analytical skills. Proven ability to influence across the function (and ideally across the organisation) along with good creative judgement and experience in developing work across multiple channels.
Additional required skills:
- Ideally educated to BA/BSc degree level or equivalent
- Customer marketing experience in high performing businesses with multiple categories and/or brands (ideally with shopper marketing experience)
- Experience in marketing and/or commercial within FMCG, Retail or DIY industries
- Experience working within a matrix organisation structure
WFH / Slough
12 Months - Temporary £52,000 pa - £55,000 pa