Manpower UK are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Service Manager to join their successful in Leeds.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team and to drive, grow and develop the team. You will be responsible for the Customer Service Department in planning and co-ordinating activities of the customer service team. Ensuring that clear targets and call rates are communicated and that each team member delivers excellent customer service and meets operational objectives. To monitor and review the operational function of the department and identify ways to improve our customer service experience and working with other line managers across our clients group to improve our service. Liaise with Senior Management team to support and implement growth strategies and develop best practice.
Reporting directly to the General Manager your main duties will include:-
- Responsible for customer Service Teams, setting agreed KPI's and SLA's and communicating to TL's
- Direct the daily operations of the customer service team
- Provide training and coaching to Team Leaders to ensure the optimisation of the overall Customer Service team and develop a culture of excellence
- Identify and implement strategies to improve quality of service, productivity and profitability
- Handle complex and escalate customer service issues to General Manager/Group Head of Customer Experience
- Analyse complaints and identify solutions/root cause and provide weekly reporting to relevant site leadership
- Identify operational continuous improvement opportunities and ways to enhance customer experience Management, via a supervisory team, of all Customer Service staff, including recruitment, training, absence management and objective setting/performance
- Regular review meetings with Customer Service TL's to discuss performance/well being, identify team training and coaching requirements
- Co-ordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives
- Undertake regular review meetings with business sales leaders
- Leverage and maximise the capabilities of the BOXX telephone system
- Process Credit / Debits and Customer Rebates
- Input and monitor Customer Service Rota
- Prepare quarterly update on top 10 key accounts to identify and resolve issues, enhancing key customer relationships
- Ensure daily sales price amendments are completed within the system ahead of invoice preparation
Hours are 0830 - 1730 Monday to Friday. Monthly Bonus based on KPI's.
Should you be looking for a new opportunity, please forward your CV in the first instance.