At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
So, what will you be doing?
Compliance Candidate Care Representative
Act as the first point of contact for Experis' placed candidates. To effectively manage the relationship and ensure that all candidates are 100% satisfied with the service provided.
- Candidate Care is there to provide a 'best in class service' to candidates and clients, ensuring that their experience is productive, efficient and promotes Experis as the partner of choice.
- Ensuring all compliance documentation is in place and adheres with Experis and the Clients policies
- Communicate and promote the benefits of Experis to candidates
- An understanding of legal and contractual issues
- Sending out links to compliance portal and monitor to ensure candidate updates in a timely manner
- Approving and rejecting of compliance documents
- Arranging vetting appointments to confirm PORTW
- Understanding client specifications , e.g. special clauses, client specific compliance
- To own and manage candidate queries through to resolution on compliance
- Develop and maintain knowledge of individual business units
- Maintaining Client and Applicant records to the standards laid down by the Employment Agencies Act, the Quality Management System and the Experis Client and Contractor administration process manual.
- Undertake all duties in accordance with the laid down procedures in the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Ensure that own areas of work are serviced and covered thoroughly and efficiently.
- Support team members with workload as and when business requires
- Any other appropriate duties as directed by the appropriate team leader or Manager.
- Good customer service attributes or background
- Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational situations sensitively and professionally as well as forging strong relationship with candidates
- Good reasoning skills and ability to deal with complex issues and make sound judgements on solutions
- Excellent telephone skills (basic sales, message handling, service).
- Resilient and ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Ability to project professionalism and confidence at all levels over the phone and face to face
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Flexible attitude and approach
- Practical level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to use Outlook and the internet
- Basic negotiation skills.
- Displays enthusiasm and motivation to succeed
- A-Levels or degree level qualification
- Engaging and authentic - easily and effectively engages people, drawing them into our network, uses strong communication skills to build and maintain trusting relationships.
- Brilliant feedback - making every piece of feedback timely, caring and insightful.
- Great connector - being able to see and create connections and possibilities for candidates, clients, and ourselves.
- Organised and efficient - able to balance multiple priorities, plans and structures time to efficiently and effectively meet performance objectives
- Be candidate first. We want great talent to choose us. Our promise to candidates is clear - we help accelerate their personal success. What is important to our candidates is important to us, because their success leads to our success.
- Be real. We believe that every candidate deserves to be in the know. We are straight and upfront with candidates because we respect them and want to create strong trusting relationships.
- Be looking for what's next. We understand that what we do for our candidates today, gives us the chance to help them tomorrow. Our candidates' careers are important to them; we help them now at the same time we are looking out for their next opportunity.
- Be an expert. We continually deepen our knowledge of trends, markets, industries and people. We give our candidates access to our knowledge, insights and networks. In turn they build our networks and knowledge.
- Be accountable. We always deliver on our commitments. We know what winning looks like for our candidates, our clients and ourselves and we balance those to ensure everyone wins.