Manpower are recruiting for a Team Leader to work for our valued Public Sector client.
To lead on the temporary staffing service, ensuring provision of advice and support to managers, temporary workers and agencies through comprehensive administrative/IT systems support. This will include ensuring effective leadership and day to day management of the Temporary Staffing Bookings Team.
- Ensure direct supervision and leadership to the Bookings Team.
- Ensure a customer focused approach and operational support to service users.
- Support the Manager in developing innovative solutions to ensure the continued growth of the Bank Service
- Ensure that appropriate operational arrangements are in place to respond to service demands and priorities
- be responsible for ensuring robust processes are in place and continual reviewed to contribute to the effective provision and development of the service
- Support the growth and development of the team.
- Supervising the work of others.
- Substantial experience in the provision of effective and efficient administration services.
- Experience of payroll processes and ability to provide advice and guidance.
- Understanding of quality standards necessary to deliver effective service delivery.
- Developing actions plans to improve services.
- Demonstrate the ability to operate, lead and deliver a well organised structured team.
- An understanding and appreciation of the different needs of the diverse service user requirements.
- Experience of dealing with complaints.
This is a temporary position for 3-6 months, we're looking for someone to start ASAP. You will work 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday with flexibility to cover weekend out of hours service when required to do so.
The hourly rate is £11.76 per hour, rising to £12.74 after 12 weeks.
If you require further information on the role please call 01656 657231.