Customer Service / Receptionist
Manpower are recruiting a Customer Service Coordinator who will also carry out some Receptionist duties for a rapidly growing company based in Newmarket.
The role is acting as the front "face" of the organisation, you will greet people as they enter the office, be the first line of support via phone and email. It is important you are friendly, articulate, approachable and helpful
Someone who has a background in Recruitment of Estate Agency could be a good fit. However, anyone who has a good telephone manor, loves helping customers and client alike would be suitable.
- Welcome video on website introducing yourself and what your role is in the company. You will be their contact for the company.
- Answering the companies main phone line and email address.
- Processing all inbound leads and enquiries. Allocating leads to the sales team.
- Running diary for sales staff
- Arranging materials samples for prospects/clients
- Communication with active clients: Job updates, Changes in schedule.
- Customer quality survey.
- Customer service and complaints handling.
What You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £22,000-£25,000 (dependant on experience).
- 20 Days Annual leave + 8 Days Bank Holiday.
- Free Parking.
- Office Dog.
- The opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company.
If this role appeal to you, let us know and apply!