Manpower are looking for a Trainee Landscape Surveyor on behalf of our client based in Newmarket. The role is well suited for someone who is looking to start their career in Landscaping/Surveying or someone looking to take the next step in this field.
As long as you are hardworking, keen to learn and a quick learner this role will be suited for you.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and interest in hard and soft landscaping, plants and garden design.
The role includes:
- Answering the phone
- Assisting the Senior Surveyor with communication and tenders
- Ordering materials
- Typing quotes
- Visiting potential clients
- Work planning and scheduling
- Ensuring client is updated at every stage
- Dropping off materials or samples to customers if needed
What We Need From You..
- A Full Clean Driving licence
- Willingness to learn from Senior Surveyor
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong maths and IT skills
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
- Understanding of health and safety issues
- Ability to multitask
- To be organised
Whats You Get In Return..
- Salary of £23,000-£25,000 (dependant on experience)
- Generous commission structure - realistically £15,000 year one
- 20 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Excellent career progression
- Vehicle, laptop and phone provided
- Bonus scheme
- Company car
If this role interests you, let us know and apply!