My client based in WA3 Warrington are looking for new sales advisors to join them on there brand new site opening in early June.
Reporting to the National Sales Desk Manager, you will be responsible for maximising inbound and outbound sales opportunities to achieve targets and drive revenue growth.
The revenue will typically stem from the following channels:
* Channel 1: Receipt and handling of inbound customer sales calls and emails
* Channel 2: Outbound deterministic calling of open quotations
* Channel 3: Proactive outbound calling of our low spending customers.
Job Scope and dimensions
* Reports to National Sales Desk Manager
* No line management responsibilities
* No budgetary responsibility
* Receive and process all sales emails and answer inbound sales calls directly from prospect or existing customers with a polite, professional, and within company standard timeframe.
* Utilise consultative approach to close quotes/orders recommending appropriate products and services to customers through customer needs analysis.
* Conduct outbound calls to customers on your assigned low spending customers to ensure maximum growth and capture any opportunities.
* Generate quotations and orders through in-house database, ensuring to capture information accurately and correctly as per company quality standards.
* Close sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary and identifies upselling and cross selling opportunities
* Capture all outbound call activity in SalesForce to ensure customer contact data and level of influence is up to date
* Identify potential revenue growth with our low spending customers and log activity in SalesForce
* Participate in pre-defined outbound calling 'campaigns' to generate sales leads.
* Process Off Hires in a timely manner, ensuring all data is captured around collection details. Ascertain any new sales opportunities.
* Demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities.
* Follow up and chase open quotes on the system within the company standard timeframe.
* Ensure the customer experience is a positive one, meeting and building on our brand value as putting customer experience first and always deserving of their trust.
* Meet or exceed personal/Sales Advisor team key performance metrics/ targets
* Maintain in-depth product knowledge to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible.
* Behave in a respectful and professional manner to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and brand.
* Build strong relationships with other departments, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external - own the conclusion of each and every customer query.
* Maintain internal health and safety and corporate governance standards in accordance with clients policies.
Qualification and Experience Requirements
* A proven track record of target achievement in an internal sales role or targeted customer service role working with B2B customers is preferred.
* Passionate and willing to go the extra mile to do a good job, with a "can do" attitude.
* Innovative, willing to think outside the box to meet customer needs.
* Ability to conduct customer needs analysis using different questioning and listening techniques.
* Excellent sales negotiation skills teamed with the ability to recognise buying signals and closing a sale.
* Able to balance a customer-oriented and a results-driven approach.
* Focused on quality and accuracy of data captured.
* Excellent telephone manner with the ability to keep calm under pressure.
* Builds rapport with customers in a professional manner.
* Ability to establish credibility, act decisively, but able to recognise and support preferences and priorities of the customer.
* Proactive, high energy team player and ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Confident with technology with working knowledge of MS Office applications including MS Word and Excel.
This client is a well know market leader within there industry and have sites all over the European continent
This is a permanent role ( 2 stage interview process )
Monday to Friday between the hours of 07.30 - 18.00
Salary dependant upon experience (21k - 23k plus bonus)
Please apply with your CV attached if you are interested in this role