Manpower are currently recruiting an Invoice Processor within accounts payable, for our client based in Motherwell.
There is an opportunity that this role will go temp - perm for the ideal candidate.
The main responsibilities will include:
- 3 Way match
- Ensure relevant approvals are in place for NON-PO
- Key Controls on Vendor Name & Bank Details
- Processing of complex invoices
- Monitor and maintain Invoice resolution queues
- Follow up with procurement on aged items
- Provide support to procurement as needed
- Maintaining invoice query mailbox
- Maintain AP upload & down payment mailboxes
- Potential Duplicate invoice control report
- Internal correction control report & tracker
This is a high volume role, processing over 200 invoices per day. Experience in a similar position is required. Knowledge of SAP is desirable. The successful candidate will be working from home at the present time and will also receive shared training, with a colleague online.
There are 3 shifts available: 8am-4pm / 8.30am-4.45pm & Fri 3.30pm finish / 9am - 5.15pm & Fri 4pm finish
If you have the relevant experience and are interested, please apply online today!