Manpower are currently recruiting for a Freight Account Manager for a position for a truly unique, forward thinking logistics company in Lichfield who specialise in general forwarding across Road, Sea & Air across Europe.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of operational activities, in accordance with targets, to help put towards the companies values & vision and overall objectives, by consistently performing to the highest quality standards.
- Account Manage for customers who book FTL/FCL/PCL/PTL, import and export shipments to Europe and Worldwide.
- Build relationships with existing and new customers, to identify any new sales opportunities
working closely to support the sales department.
- To increase business from existing, lapsed and recently gained clients.
- Offer excellent customer service
- To generate sales / profit linked directly to the current business plan.
- Taking phone/e-mail enquiries from customers
- Using freight exchanges
- Quotes & negotiation
- Logging quotes on the Quote Tracker
- Circa £26,000 Depending on Experience
- Enhanced Company Pension
- Commission + Bonuses additional to salary
- Training & Development
- A years experience in a similar role in the industry
- Account Management experience
If you would like to be considered, please apply.