Experienced Customer Service Administrator currently required to join a growing Manufacturer and Wholesaler in Rochester, Kent.
This role is being offered as a 9-month fixed-term contract (possibly extended to 12 months for the right person) to cover maternity leave.
It is vital that this person has some working knowledge of export processes and cross-border/European trade post-Brexit. It would also be a huge benefit to have previous experience of working in a logistics/shipping environment.
The Customer Service Administrator will be responsible for:
- Entering orders onto the system using different currencies
- Scanning and uploading each order onto the system
- Ensuring all the details of the order are accurate for invoicing
- Solving problems and customer's queries over email and telephone and greeting visitors
- Any other duties as required
Immediate start. Office based position (social distancing measures in place).
Salary on offer is £19-20,000 dependent on experience.
Please apply ASAP so you don't miss out!