We are recruiting Registered Nurses to become Disability Assessors with our client who are a leading provider of health assessment services.
This is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse (General Nurse, Mental Health or Learning Disability) who would like a new career challenge along with a role that provides excellent work life balance and benefits.
When starting you will receive a welcome induction and thorough training period to provide you with all the tools and development necessary to do a great job. Plenty of support is provided in the first 6 months of your new role.
Once through your training period you will undertake work capability assessments for ESA benefit and reports within a clinic based environment in line with DFC (Department for Communities) standards.
The role involves functional medical assessments across a range of health conditions, a great opportunity to develop your career in an office based multi-disciplinary team of health professionals.You will also meet people with a range of conditions and disabilities, every case is different.
Monday to Friday working hours, no weekends and no night shifts.
What we need:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or Learning Disability)
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration medical experience
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills and typing ability
What's in return?
- Competitive salary £35,000 annually reviewed
- Generous pension scheme matching up to 10% contributions
- Access to private medical insurance (+ option to purchase cover for dependants)
- Life assurance, complimentary medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your NMC registration fees
- Regular CPD and flexible additional benefits
- The option to buy and sell additional annual leave
- Opportunity to gain broad clinical experience
If interested apply now to arrange an informal chat in more detail