Manpower have a fantastic opportunity for a Sea Logistics Import Customer Care Specialist to join our client based in Newcastle.
The Customer Care Specialist will be part of a team within the Customer Care Location (CCL) responsible for direct interaction with customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer follow up, interaction with sales colleagues and equally as important, ensuring that Operational Care Centres have all of the necessary information (including systematic information) to be able to execute on customer behalf.
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction by delivering high quality services to be evidenced via our Net Promoter Score (NPS) customer thermometer.
- Ensure service excellence by leveraging a high level of forwarding and market knowledge and ensuring all requests are carried out to the pre-set service levels and standard procedures, in a timely manner and in line with the Key Performance Indicator (KPI) requirements.
- Monitor customer shipments in order to provide proactive updates to customers and to problem solve (by collaborating with other stake-holders) in anticipation of a customer complaint.
- Document, investigate and conduct root cause analysis on any deviations using systems and manage tasks through Business Process Automation tools.
- Inclusion and transfer of customer requirements into the systems (including sold rates and other agreements) so that Operational Care Centres are clearly informed about deliveries. Engage regularly with our OCC's to build strong relationships.
- Qualification of customer inquiries, provision of quotations within corporate guidelines for pricing, up-selling, and follow up; field complaint calls and provide problem resolution in alignment with stakeholders. You will also liaise closely with sales and account management teams to ensure the smooth on-boarding of new customers.
- Create, refine and review reports as needed including conducting performance analysis with Systems and conduct claims management, from reporting through to closure.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry and legal standards is adhered to across the function; this incorporates Quality, Security, Health & Safety and Environment standards.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Experience in either freight forwarding or transport planning with key focus on Sea Logistics.
- Experience in Sea Logistics Import Operations
- Strong customer service orientation and an ability to communicate effectively and confidently and with an approachable nature.
- Excellent organisational skills, strong interpersonal skills with the ability to problem solve.
- Strong affinity with required customer quality standards and able to work on own initiative as well as building strong relationships and collaborating with the team.
- Excellent time management skills, able to set priorities, fulfil critical tasks in time and keep to deadlines. You'll also be persistent and able to manage change and embrace new technologies.
- Ability to understand and execute new processes.
- Excellent knowledge of MS office, specifically Excel.