£10.26 per hour
4 on 4 off, 12-hour shifts
Our Well-established client in Port Clarence, Middlesbrough are looking to recruit Plant Operatives for an immediate start. Successful candidates will be required to have heavy industrial experience and be required to carry out the following duties;
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to a safety-first operation and incident free workplace.
- Report any incident, injury or near miss and contribute to the hazard spot program
- Delivering production targets set by the shift leader/ lead operator at the start of the shift
- Safely operate machinery to meet production targets.
- Rotate on filling and workstation activities as required by shift leader and/or lead operator
- Contribute to continuous improvement through the elimination of defects in production and identify potential improvements to safe, reliable and efficient production to shift or lead operator
- Comply with all applicable work instructions, training, risk assessments and operational bulletin's
- Deal with problems as they occur during the shift and contribute to driving continuous improvement across activities Segregate, fill, and workstation cylinders as well as undertaking stock checking activities. As such we would like you to High concern for safety
- Able to operate machinery and troubleshoot
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and defects, as well as tackle root causes
- Strong performance orientation
- Ability to understand production targets
- Able to react effectively to emerging issues and take action to remain on track to meet objectives
- Clear open and honest communicator
- Take ownership of own actions, input, impact and career
- Strive for challenging targets and meeting your objectives
- Produce high quality work and on time.
You will be required to work 4 days on, and you will have 4 days off. The working shift will be 12 hours per day and across a 24-hour period.
We look for people who are open minded, embrace new ways of working, step out of their comfort zone seek out new opportunities and look to continuously learn. Opportunities to progress, to develop and to be recognised for your achievements are part of our daily life, and we want to share that with you!