Salary: Up to £18,532.00
Location: Work from Home
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 per week between 8am and 9pm Mon-Fri, 9am - 4pm Sat: Full Flexibility is required.
Training: 5-8 days training Monday to Friday 9am-6pm. Full attendance is required.
Candidates must have a straight 6 weeks with no time off, to allow them to participate in all training and nesting and then a good run.
September is the busiest month for the department and as a result we cannot accommodate any time off at all during this month.
Working for Teleperformance, as a member of the Team you will play a key role to provide excellent customer service to our callers, helping to resolve their queries. We develop our teams and provide some fantastic opportunities for progression.
You will help students to make a loan application for university and support them through the full process, beginning to end. You will also talk to students and family members about payments, eligibility, funding and anything else associated with their loan application.
What does an average day look like?
- A typical day will see you working up to 8hrs per day in a lively & vibrant contact centre environment, either on site, or virtually from the comfort of your own home.
- You will start your day signing into your systems to make sure you are ready to take your first call of the day.
- You will talk to a variety of customers with different needs. Some may want a quick update or to provide further information, others may be frustrated and may want to challenge the process.
- Some days will be quiet with rest periods between calls, and other days could be busy with everyone wanting your help at once.
What do we need from you?
- A good attitude and the ability to interact with lots of different people.
- The ability to handle challenging calls with resilience and determination.
- Basic computer skills such as navigating between systems and switching between different applications.
- Flexibility, great attendance and good time keeping, to make sure your available for our customers.
What will we give you?
- Paid online training and a further 2 weeks of dedicated support that we call "Nesting". This is where the action happens, and where you take your first live calls. This is also where the nerves kick in, and mistakes may happen, but don't worry, we expect that. We make it our responsibility to look after you with full support from experienced members of the team on hand to help.
- The chance to showcase your skills and fast track your career through our internal progression path.
What we offer
- Cineworld tickets - Up to 55% off
- Virgin Trains - 20% off
- Virgin Experience Days - 20% off
- 25% off O2 and 20% of EE Mobile Contracts
- Sony - 20% off Mobile Phones
- Ray-Ban - 20% off
Who are we?
Our client, Teleperformance, is the Worldwide leader in multichannel customer experience management. We work on behalf of prominent brands throughout the globe to deliver great customer service and solutions on their behalf. We've been doing this since 1978, and every year we interact with more than 35% of the world population.
We are experts in people interactions, and this gives us the edge in delivering superior customer experience in every contact.
We constantly invest in research and development and get a deeper understanding of customer's thoughts, behaviours and needs, across different countries, industries, channels, and generations. Our knowledge, technology, and market expertise, built through years of experience, allow us to successfully provide unique interactions all over the world.
If you are interested, please don't hesitate to apply now and our team will be in touch.
Manpower are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.