Millions of people get their gas and electricity from E.ON, at home and at work. We're one of the UK's top energy companies - and this is your chance to join us as a Human Resources Administrator.
This position is based in (Newstead Court, Annesley, NG15 0DR) however, due to the current situation with Covid-19, we will require flexibility for you to work both at home and on site, any equipment needed for you to complete your role will be provided and we will be here to support you throughout this.
Our offices are open from 8am until 5pm Monday to Friday, you will be expected to be flexible to work during these times.
About the role:
To provide a customer focused, efficient and effective HR administration service to the business, ensuring all transactional activities are accurately completed within agreed timescales and quality standards.
Provide support across HR Colleague Services as required to meet customer and workload requirements, including live chat and task-based activities.
Produce employment correspondence related to the employee life cycle including new external starters, changes to existing colleague's terms & conditions, and leavers.
Respond to colleague's questions via live chat and email, ensuring calls are answered promptly and dealt with in a professional and customer focused manner.
Utilise our ticketing system (EIC) to process requests in an efficient manner and effectively manage work flow.
Provide accurate maintenance of HR systems to reflect any changes.
Adhere to standard operating procedures, data protection and audit guidelines to ensure that risk to the business is minimised.
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to take ownership of customer queries through to resolution.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced administration environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including live chat handling.
- Ability to deliver within given timescales whilst maintaining clear lines of responsibility and communication.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Experience of working within an HR administration role.
- Experience of working within a shared service centre.
- Working knowledge of HR databases, preferably SAP and EIC.
You'll join us on a temporary basis. There's a range of great benefits on offer too:
- The pay will be £9.30 per hour.
- You'll start with 28 days pro-rata annual leave year, but after 12 weeks this will increase to 34 days pro-rata (including bank holidays)
- There's good transport links nearby
- Covid 19 safe office environment.
Interested? Click 'apply' to start your application today.