Manpower are recruiting for cleaners to work for our.
This is a temporary, casual position offering various hours between Monday to Friday.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets and bathrooms.
- To replenish waste bags accordingly.
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
- General knowledge of cleaning techniques
- Knowledge of manual handling practices
Full training is provided. The hourly rate for this role is £8.72
The role is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Interested? Please apply today.