Position: Production Operative
Location: Standlake - Witney - Oxfordshire
We`re looking for organised, hard-working people to join the Production team. It`s all about working together to meet targets and ensure the job gets done. That means you need to be good with people and brilliant in a team. You`ll also need to know about Health & Safety as well as Food Hygiene. We`ll expect you to follow hygiene standards, minimise waste and keep a close eye on food quality.
We offer a range of appetising benefits plus training and development in return for your hard work.
- Driver with own vehicle - (non-drivers to be located within a 5-mile radius) Team Oriented and a great work ethic.
- Some form of experience within a factory/production/packing industry
- Good level of spoken English
- You will be packing eggs carefully into boxes
- You will be checking on the produce
- Working with the team leader and other operatives to achieve production targets and maximise efficiency
- Following the company's Health & Safety guidelines - Identify areas of inefficiency and waste
- Tray washing
- Ensuring product is rotated to minimise waste
- Mindful of product quality, integrity and tractability
- Completing work to a high-standard, and all necessary documentation
- Maintaining a respectful and constructive working relationship with colleagues and managers
- Fast pace environment
- Health & Safety
- Manual handling
- Manual/Electric pallet truck
- Safe systems of work
- Food handling/hygiene
Physical: The production process requires manual handling to an estimated maximum of 16 kilos. The process requires repetitive bending. Several areas require the use of manual pallet trucks. The jobholder should have a reasonable level of fitness and should report any conditions that may be aggravated by the required activities.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today!