At ManpowerGroup our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world. Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges.
Adapting to the changing world of work, we deliver a more contemporary compliance experience, ensuring our business have the tools and support in place, enabling ManpowerGroup to enhance the positive experiences to both Clients and Candidates alike. The Compliance Auditor role is diverse, supporting our business through coaching, re-education and evidence-based reviews on process and policy. This role involves working within a remote team and will require you to travel across the UK; whilst also completing legislative, regulatory and company policy audits/checks to ensure we protect both our Clients' brands and the ManpowerGroup brand.
So, what will you be doing?
The primary role of a Compliance Auditor is to assess conformance to legislative, regulatory, and client driven requirements, whilst inspiring confidence in the business to get it right first time, every time.
Through the development, management and continuous improvement of audit and processes, whilst enhancing personal growth of both themselves and our operational staff, thus maintaining compliance across all areas of ManpowerGroup.
So what are we looking for?
- a 'can do' positive attitude
- Ability to work remotely from the immediate team within the wider business
- Ability to conduct oneself with honesty and integrity at all times
- Confident communicator within the business at all levels, with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to develop positive working relationships with people and put them at ease during audits
- Ability to cope with demanding priorities and multi-task work streams, whilst managing own time effectively
- Well organised with a smart and professional approach
- Strong PC skills - Word, Excel and Powerpoint with an organised approach to document storage
- Excellent accuracy skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Willing to undertake additional training and development as necessary
- Proactive in own learning and a team player
Please apply accordingly for immediate consideration