As a Production Operator you will be involved in the assembly of products, carrying out process quality control activities including recording results and completing batch records, escalating machine faults and routine maintenance when required in a cleanroom environment.
As a Production Operator, you will:
- Read and follow work procedures and schematics or receive verbal instructions regarding duties
- Perform manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions and process aid sheets
- Maintain daily production output
- Work with team lead, engineers, supervisors and managers to improve quality, training sessions and employee activity teams
- Continuous improvement
- Comply with EHS regulations
- Customer focus through MPS schedule and demand fulfilment.
The role will involve operations in the clean rooms and may involve lifting reasonable loads and sitting/standing for continued periods.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing / production role (preferably in a cleanroom environment)
- Able to work to a controlled documented process
- Focused on Quality and Compliance
- Health and Safety focused
- Target Driven
- Basic IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work in a cross-functional team in a solution-driven manner
- The ability to work on own initiative whilst being part of a wider team.
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in cleanrooms
- Experience in CNC
- Experience in setting machines i.e. Printers, guillotines, die tools
- Experience operating an automated and semi-automated machine
- Ability to teach and coach others.
You will be required to work a 3 shift pattern:
Week 1: 6 am - 2 pm
Week 2: 2 pm - 10 pm
Week 3 - 10 pm - 6 am
The hourly rate is £8.91 for days and £11.62 per hour for the 3 shift patterns.
This is a temporary role however you will be eligible to apply for permanent vacancies before being advertised externally.