Manpower are currently recruiting on behalf on a well-established client based in Cheadle.
Role - Software Test Engineer
Pay - £20PH
MUST HAVE - Home internet access
Full time position Temporary (Initially 3 months and may be extended for the right candidate)
Expected working hours are: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm GMT
The position is a remote position due to the current lock down. However, this may change in which you will have to be able to attend the office in Cheadle.
Work with the Test Manager & Software Tools Specialist to develop scripts for the
automation of regression tests.
Work with Test Manager & Software Tools Specialist to develop automated suites to run
for CI deploys.
Develop and execute test scripts, plans and test cases for a range of projects varying from
system implementations, enhancements and bug fixes to strategic initiatives.
Review and validate software requirements and functional design specifications.
Troubleshoot issues with test tools, propose solutions, test resolutions and facilitate release to routine use.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with software testing
- Experience with automated test script writing and automated test execution
- Familiarity in Software and QA Methodologies, life cycle, and processes
- Familiarity with Java Script & proprietary test tools (e.g. Test Complete)
- Ability to quickly grasp requirements and propose creative solutions
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Functional, validation, regression, and usability testing experience
- Experience writing test cases, test plans, and defect reports
- Self-motivated and directed individual
- Ability to read and write English
- Team-oriented perspective
- Bachelor's degree, or comparable experience
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this role, and you are immediately available please email an up to date CV