Gate and Barrier Engineer
Location: North West
Salary: £12-£17 (DOE)
Start Date: ASAP
Annual Leave: 20 days plus Bank holidays
About the Company
- Manpower are representing a North West based company who supply's, installs and maintains industrial/automatic doors and gates and barriers systems of the highest quality, offering a total lifetime management service.
- Due to the continued success and growth plans my client is now looking to recruit a Gate & Barrier Engineer to join their team based in the North West.
- Looking for engineers who have experience in installing, servicing, and maintaining a wide range of automatic door systems, industrial doors, dock levellers, roller shutters, sectional doors, and gates and barriers.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- To ensure all planned and reactive maintenance is carried out in line with its scheduled date.
- To identify any additional works and give detailed descriptions, identifying all parts required to successfully complete the job.
- To have a flexible attitude and willingness to assist other engineers as part of a maintenance team.
- To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is always adhered to.
- To work in retail and commercial sites, on various assets including but not limited to Electric Roller shutters, Sectional Doors, Auto Doors, Access Control Doors, Barriers and Gates.
- To work from home as a field-based engineer covering the North West.
- Experience with the service & repair of gates & barriers.
- Experienced also preferred in a secondary discipline such as automatic doors / roller shutters.
- Gate and Barrier DHF certified.
- Full UK driving license.
Engineers with the below cards would be of special interest to my client but this is not essential as they can offer in house training.
- EN 16005
- SPA Passport
What is Offered:
- Candidate would be paid home to home, be supplied with company van, fuel card, uniform, mobile phone and have a company pension.
- Hours are 08.00-16.30.
- Training is provided to be able to complete jobs From NVQ's to Diplomas, Specialist Leadership and Management Courses to Specialist industry courses such as ADSA, DHF etc.
- Specialist construction training courses such as PASMA, IPAF, IOSH etc. (where applicable to the candidate's job role).
- Voluntary overtime is payable at time plus a half on weekdays and Saturdays (first 7 hours), and double time on Saturdays (after 7 hours), Sundays and Bank Holidays.