Manpower are excited to be working on a project with a nationally recognised client who are looking for multiple Sales Advisor's for their new site to be set up in Warrington.
This position is predominately focused on inbound sales enquiries, some outbound calls are required but this is mainly following up, closing accounts than cold calls.
Responsibilities include: -
- Receive and process all sales emails and answers inbound sales calls directly from prospect or existing customers with a polite, professional, and prompt manner
- Utilise consultative approach to close quotes/orders recommending appropriate products and services to customers through customer needs analysis.
- Generate quotations and orders through in-house database, ensuring to capture information accurately and provide input as per company quality standards.
- Close sales utilising persuasion techniques when necessary and identifies upselling and cross selling opportunities
- Process in a timely manner and create a new sales opportunity
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, understanding the customer requirement and identifying sales opportunities.
- Follow up and chase open quotes on the system in a timely manner
- Ensure the customer experience is a positive one, meeting and building on our brand value as putting customer experience first and always deserving of their trust
- Meet or exceed personal/Sales Advisor team key performance metrics/ targets
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge in order to supply customers with the best, most accurate information possible
- Behave in a respectful and professional manner to reinforce and elevate the business reputation and bran
- Strong relationships with other departments, liaise with stakeholders, customers internal and external - own the conclusion.
Monday to Friday 0800-1730
Competitive basic salary between £21,000 & £23,000 DOE
30% bonus potential (Quarterly) Realistic £27,500 OTE
25 days holiday +Bank Holidays
Life & Health Insurance
Suitable Candidates will have
1 Year - Sales Experience
1 Year - Customer Service Experience
1 Year - B2B or Account Management (Desirable)
If you wish to be considered for this role - Please Apply.