Building Fabrication Maintenance Technician
Covering Grimsby/Lincoln Doncaster
Are you a skilled joiner with knowledge of other associated trades (majority of the works complete will have associated skills for:
- window & door hanging
- basic glazing
You will work independently & attend sites direct from home (1st ½ hour not charged but travel time thereafter will be). You will support colleagues across sites across the whole of Liverpool , supporting colleagues and contractors so that contracts and tasks are delivered on time, safe & on cost.
- A van will be supplied; therefore, you must have a valid driving license (clean)
- All tools required will be supplied.
- DBS checks will be conducted prior to starting
- The role will last for a minimum of 6 months, could lead to extension or permanent employment.
- Other associated duties & expectations:
- Ensuring full compliance with site & company health and safety policies and procedures to ensure safety of colleagues, customers and the public.
- 'right first time' approach
- Balance own priorities and workload in order to ensure customer objectives are achieved and contractual obligations met.
- Working in a structured, tidy fashion, observing all health and safety legislation and required operating standards.
Ensure effective communication with all departments to get jobs done on time and to correct specification. Practical experience in building fabric maintenance, experience following safe systems of work. Experience using hand tools with previous experience in carpentry, wet trades or similar.
Basic IT literacy required as will be completing all associated paperwork for each job on site & at home.