Our client is a leading electronic manufacturing solutions provider in Dublin. The business itself employs over 180,000 plus people across 100 varying sites around the world.
They're now looking for an experienced Manufacturing Systems Technician to join their team due to expansion in the wider business. This role will require being responsible for the maintenance of the clients bespoke manufacturing system.
- 22 days annual leave
- Defined pension contribution (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Healthcare package (upon successful completion of probation period)
- Room for progression in an expanding global business
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- This will include ensuring inventory accuracy, report development and New Product Introduction (NPI) support.
- Ownership of the bespoke MF system will be a key area of responsibility.
- Manages end-to-end product flow within Manufacturing System from receiving material, inventory management during disassembly to shipping.
- Set up of new parts and configurations on the bespoke system.
- Interfaces and collaborates with third party vendors and sister sites to understand system architecture.
- Develops and publish updates on issue resolutions and communicate findings to internal and external stakeholders.
- Diagnosing, and identifying root cause system failures and isolating the components / failure scenarios.
- Responsible for inventory consolidation and reconciling incorrect quantities within the system.
- Helps plan and implement future developments, such as systems upgrades, using detailed plans and scheduled upgrades.
- Assisting in the creation of strategic and long-term planning based on identified business requirements.
- Ensure 100% adherence to all company policies and procedure.
- Minimum Diploma level qualification in Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- 3 to 5 years' experience as working as a system technician or equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel with intermediate to advanced excel skills.
- Proficiency in the English language is a requirement alongside eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and third parties.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing is desired.
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org .