Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers based in Gloucester, is looking for a Business Support Administrator, to help the business in its delivery of work across multiple Licensee Clients.
Nature and Scope
The Business Support Administrator provides support to the application of a variety of standard business processes / systems / tools and liaison with appropriate internal stakeholders within the TCO. The BSO will also play a key role in helping to identify opportunities for improvement and as a champion within the function, they support the introduction of any changes to the process or working practices.
- Update reporting information
- Liaise with Finance to ensure group contingencies are being used correctly
- Progress and maintain work management information within the function
- Ensure the function's business planning output is properly loaded ready for reporting each year
- Support yearly business planning activities
- Act as an advocate of Business Support both inside and outside the team, promoting changes and improvements
- Champion Work Management processes and provides specialist input to specific work management areas
- Ad-hoc support, in line with business needs
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Strong numerical skills to interrogate, analyse and report data.
- Good experience of Microsoft Office software in general, particularly Excel skills for reporting and analysis.
- Previous experience of providing high quality proactive support to others.
- In depth knowledge and skills related to the internal systems and tools used in the delivery of Work Management (or equivalent).
- Point of contact to solve queries.
- Excellent team player with strong ability for collaborative working.
- Enthusiasm for provision of high-quality support to others, with a proactive approach.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to actively build and develop strong working relationships across a variety of diverse teams.
- Apply professional judgement to independently deliver work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible, adaptable and speedily reactive to urgent situations.
- Ability to work on own initiative, identify problems and solve them.
- Structured approach to working that enables concise and timely delivery of work.
- Clear bias for action with healthy questioning attitude.
- Lead and support value-added activities to support business improvements and transition.
Please note; If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary ongoing basis at our client site. There is a pre-employment requirement for the successful candidate to undertake a drugs and alcohol test and to be security checked to BPSS level. Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.
This role is managed by our Manpower on-site team - please do not call Bristol office regarding this role.