Manpower is recruiting a HGV Mechanic to join our client who are a successful dealership brand.
We are looking for a qualified HGV Mechanic with experience across commercial vehicles and HGV's.
The successful candidate will be working in a modern workshop environment along with a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Mechanical repairs, servicing and fault finding on commercial vehicles
- Carry out vehicle inspections, diagnostic fault finding along with mechanical servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Complete repairs to a high standard and efficiently within timelines, in accordance with manufacture procedures
- Follow warranty procedures and ensure relevant paperwork is complete
- Liaise with workshop manager on vehicle progress and defects that may need attention
- Ensure job cards and relevant paperwork is completed accurately
- Maintain a clean and tidy workshop environment, following health and safety practices
What we are looking for:
- Suitable candidates will be Level 3 qualified in Vehicle Repair (Light Vehicle or Heavy Vehicle) and will need experience as a HGV Mechanic working on commercial vehicles/ HGV's / Trucks
- We are looking someone with a high standard of workmanship and ability to work efficiently
- Experience with vehicle diagnostics and fault finding is preferred
Excellent opportunity to further your career in a modern and rewarding environment.
Highly competitive salary package in addition to 30 days' paid holiday, generous pension scheme, access to childcare vouchers and manufacturer training opportunities.