Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes/ Northampton for Data Processors to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
The role of Data Processor is responsible for processing large amounts of data. Usual duties include data entry work, organising and cataloguing data, doing quality control inspections, solving technical problems, and offering support to other employees.
Hours of Work: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm
Hourly Pay: £9.54 per hour
(Mileage can also be covered if used to travel between client sites and lunches can be expensed every week).
- Database Management
- Data entry
- Attention to detail in going through data
- Checking data for any duplication's
- Validating data
- Potential investigatory work
- The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role or within administration.
- Be good with Numbers
- Have experience in customer service
- You will be required to have the ability to follow set processes, using your initiative where appropriate.
- As well as a competitive salary you will have an opportunity to develop your career in a busy successful company.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!