Manpower are currently recruiting for Cat B Delivery & Collection Drivers for one of our national clients, running out of their Aberdeen depot
Our client operates 24/7 so we are recruiting drivers who know they will be as flexible as possible and will be reliable and trustworthy.
Shifts will be Monday - Friday starts between 11AM & 1PM Weekends could be offered for overtime, main duties will be collecting mail/parcels from various delivery offices, loading onto van and bringing it back to the mail centre to be unloaded so it can be sorted for the next part of its journey.
Requirements for this role include:
- A Category (B) driving licence
- Ideally you will have previous experience in deliveries/collections but not essential
- Able to work independently or as part of a team
- You will be delivering parcels door to door with a PDA scanner with training included
- Pushing heavy cages will be involved so please keep this in mind when applying to the role
For insurance purposes, we cannot accept any more than 6 points on your licence and no DR or DD convictions in the past 10 years.
You will have to pass a criminal record check prior to placement.
If you feel you are suitable please apply online today!!