We are currently looking for 2 Trust Administrators for our Client in Bristol.
Our Client is looking for confident self-starters who can come in and join their small team in their new offices in central Bristol.
This is a temporary to Permanent role, so a great opportunity to secure a permanent job.
Hours 8:30 am - 5 pm Monday to Friday
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Adhering to high standards of client service is critical for this role.
- Responsible for managing trusts for both individuals and charities. In addition, will support and encourage other team members who are developing their trust skills.
- Take over and successfully manage a portfolio of existing trusts for clients providing excellent service and ensuring that these trusts are managed to comply with the terms of the underlying instrument and applicable legislation
- Ensure that all aspects of financial crime are complied with when managing these trusts
- Ensure that the trust cases are managed efficiently and effectively and optimise how they are supported by the wider trust team. The key focus must be on excellent and efficient service to trust clients
- Operate as part of the case management team to operate and develop the business, supporting team colleagues as appropriate
- Any other tasks as may be required from time to time
- At least 5 years experience of managing trusts in a similar business and with strong trust knowledge
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to forge close working relationships with clients and internally at both board and managerial levels
- Law graduate or STEP qualified. Will also consider experienced candidates without these formal qualifications.
- Able to work independently, but also as part of a multi-disciplinary team
To apply please click below or call Henry on 01179309770 or email your CV