Manpower is recruiting an Industrial Electrician with our client who are a successful manufacturing plant based in Enniskillen.
As part of the electrical maintenance team you will support in problem solving on technical equipment and carry out electrical maintenance and installation tasks across the plant.
Suitable candidates will be a qualified Electrician with industrial experience, along with 18th Edition qualification. Some experience with PLC systems is desirable.
Salary in the £30 - 35k range
- Electrical maintenance on plant equipment
- Inspections and fault diagnosis
- Follow maintenance schedules for weekly and monthly checks
- Support with breakdowns and call outs
- Support with engineering design and improvement projects in the plant
- Keep accurate records on controls and equipment system changes
- Work with other staff and departments to ensure downtime is minimal and machines are optimal
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Electrician with industrial or manufacturing experience
- 18th edition qualification
- Experience with PLC systems
- Experience with 3 and single phase motors
- Experience with installs, fault diagnosis and trouble shooting