ManpowerGroup is recruiting on behalf of our reputable renewables client for a HR Administrator. This opportunity can be based in either Newcastle or Glasgow.
The HR Officer will provide support to the delivery of the operational HR Team and all people-related activity which underpins the objective of innovation and excellence and that all people policies and practices are "leading edge", progressive and compliant and these are to be applied consistently across the whole business.
The main purpose of the role is to provide a high standard of HR/Recruitment administrative support in all areas of the 'HR life cycle' from recruitment, through to onboarding and day to day operational support across the function.
The role will be responsible for providing strong HR operational administrative support within a busy HR function and will include maintaining the HR and Recruitment Database, Systems and providing robust and detailed support across all areas of the wider HR Team.
- Assist the Recruitment Specialist with the administration activity within the end-to-end recruitment process. Arranging interviews, updating audit tracking systems, produce interview paperwork, diary management
- Responsible for providing the HR administration for the day-to-day operational activities in order to support an effective, functioning HR provision in all areas, both generalist and specialist (L&D activity)
- Checking Rights to Work, GDPR compliance
- Onboarding activity, arranging Induction programmes for new starters taking up references and advising Finance & Payroll of new employee details
- Generate and monitor various HR internal tracking systems (references and probationary periods).
- Maintain and update HR Database
- Running monthly reports for KPI's and ad-hoc reports are required
- Process leavers and arrange Exit Interviews
- Manage HR and Recruitment Inbox
- Supporting the wider HR Team with their administrative duties
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably require
- Performance delivery standards of HR services and HR systems administration
- Operational delivery of HR services and HR systems
- Maintenance of accurate and up to date personnel data
* Ideally working towards CIPD Level 3 or above or relevant practical experience of working in a busy HR environment
* Proficient in using HR / Recruitment Systems (Cascade and / or Firefish desirable)
* A knowledge and awareness of relevant HR / Employment legislation
* Experience of working in a busy HR Department
* An organises approach to daily tasks and ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with all levels within the company
* Strong communication (written and verbal) and networking skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Package (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
* Excellent attention to detail
* A flexible approach with a can do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity and should you be interested, please forward your CV in the first instance