Manpower Group are recruiting on behalf of our highly successful renewable solutions client for a HR Manager to join the team in either Blyth or Newcastle.
The HR Manager - Operations will ensure the delivery of our clients People strategy and all people-related activities underpin our objectives of innovation and excellence, ensuring that all people policies and practices are "leading edge", progressive and legally compliant and are applied consistently across the whole business.#
* Lead and coordinate our operational people activities and service delivery across all our UK sites.
* Partner the business in the design and delivery of the ORE Catapult's HR operational plan in order to facilitate the people agenda within the overall business plan.
* Develop and embed HR principles, policies and practices in order to attract, develop and retain talent.
* Provide HR support, advice and specific expertise to the business where required to support business deliverables.
Support the Associate Director of OD & People in creating the organisational design and operational structures in order to deliver the business plan.
* Provide direction and HR operational support to leaders and managers throughout the organisation to ensure company goals are achieved.
* Support leaders and managers throughout the organisation and influence opportunities towards building a culture of high performance and individual development.
* Promote our company values through the development of positive relationships across the business.
* Work with leaders and managers throughout the organisation to shape and influence HR strategy and the HR operational agenda.
* Create and manage the performance delivery of HR operational plans.
* Lead progressive people management practices to maximise employee engagement across the organisation, supporting organisation cultural development.
* Implement, monitor and maintain a robust reward and performance management process ensuring effective personal development plans are realised.
* Provide expert and routine advice, guidance, coaching and support on all people matters.
* Ongoing continuous improvement of all HR and people related activities.
* Pro-actively identify areas where resources and services can be shared on a common basis .
* Role model D&I agenda for the organisation
* Advise on and support key talent recruitment activity.
* Conduct annual salary benchmarking to inform wider reward infrastructure.
* Facilitate learning, training and development activities throughout the organisation.
* Lead and advise on appropriate organisational development, design and change management practices as required.
* Lead on and develop the performance of the HR Team.
* Experience of working strategically and at a senior level across a multi-site organisation.
* Excellent relationship builder at all levels of the company.
* Strong networking skills.
* Excellent communicator.
* CIPD qualified (Desirable)
* 5+ years PQE and proven track record of operating at a senior level.
This is a very exciting opportunity and should you be looking for your next career move, please forward your CV in the first instance.