Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Location: Preston and Liverpool
Salary: Up to £35K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 40 hours
Annual Leave: 25 days plus bank holidays
Benefits: Company van, Pension and other perks included.
About the Company
Manpower are working with a long established, successful contractor in commercial refrigeration and air conditioning. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced and reliable service engineer to join their team.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Be experienced at working on a wide range of Air Conditioning equipment from split systems to VRV/VRF
- Routine service checks and breakdowns as well as fault diagnostics
- Be experienced in working on a wide range of Refrigeration systems, including Chillers.
- Excellent general fault finding and electrical knowledge
- Have excellent customer facing communication skills
- Have good written communication skills
- Be able to complete required paperwork and reports in a timely and efficient manner.
- Be happy to work alone, or in a team as required.
- Level 2 NVQ in air conditioning and refrigeration- Equivalent- City and Guilds 2079 - Essential
- FGAS - Essential
- Driving Licence - Essential
- 18th Edition Electrical - Desirable
- IPAFF - Desirable
- PASMA - Desirable
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory DBS and BS7858 checks.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.