Driver Academy Sales Consultant
Are you experienced in Recruitment or Sales and looking for a new opportunity? This could be the perfect step in your career.
What we would like from you
As a Driving Academy Sales Consultant you will have the drive and determination to grow and develop our client base.
You'll need to have recent experience in recruitment or sales as you will be selling our services to potential clients.
Proven success in meeting SLA, KPI and GP targets.
You will also build relationships across our network to ensure the clients you convert are developed to their maximum potential by your colleagues.
Confidence to lead client meetings to achieve sales.
- A keen approach and belief in the Driving Academy
- Increase client awareness of the Driving Academy and the benefits of it
- To ensure Sales targets are met
- Build strong relationships with the Academy Candidates, colleagues and clients
- Interviewing candidates within corporate guidelines to establish strengths, skills and requirements
- Making sure strong client relationships are maintained
- Identifying any problems with candidates and dealing with them promptly, firmly and professionally
- Keeps in constant weekly contact with all highly marketable candidates to maintain relationships
- Attending weekly catch ups
- Actively participating in team building
What we can offer you
40 hours per week (08:30 - 17:30 Monday - Friday)
£22k - £24k, depending on experience / reviewed on an annual basis
Bonus scheme - Up to £34k OTE
Holiday entitlement increasing with service
Training and support to help you develop a great career with us
Great pension and Sharesave scheme
Discounted prices for Virgin Experience days. Fun for all the family!
How you can make a difference
Are you passionate about sales? Do you have the drive to exceed targets? At Manpower our employees are the face and heart of our business.
You will be joining a Sales team where you aim will be to grow our Driving and Logistics business and client base by promoting our services nationwide.
Every day tens of thousands of people go to work because of us; and thousands of companies thrive because of the people we find them. You could add to our success! Manpower has partnered with the UK's leading driver training partner, to launch the Driver Academy. This enhanced training programme equips students with the necessary training, certification and employment support to launch a new, safe and successful career as an LGV driver.
If you are interested, please apply now!