Recruitment Support Consultant
Manpower are looking for Recruitment Support Consultants to work in Newcastle City Centre. This role will be temporary ongoing, and we have full and part time roles available. We recruit for high volume projects for various clients throughout the year dealing with the end to end recruitment process.
Working hours between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday. Also 9am - 5pm on Sunday's in busy periods.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy and friendly team, you will be required to support in a variety of tasks. You will be supporting your team lead with tasks such as:
- Writing/placing job advert
- Managing multiple inbox's
- Dealing with candidate queries via phone and email.
- Training / Supporting team
- Conducting telephone interviews
To be considered for this position you must have experience in administration or recruitment. Strong customer service skills are essential for this role as you could be communicating with candidates, account managers and clients.
You may have to deal with candidate escalations therefore you must have the ability to solve problems as well as being understanding and empathetic.
Along with the above you must also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to use initiative
- Confident telephone manner
- Able to use Microsoft packages and emails
What we can offer
- Competitive hourly rate.
- Opportunity to work overtime.
- Opportunity to earn quarterly bonus.
- 22 days annual leave, increasing with service.
Interested, Please upload an up to date CV.