Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Fleet Mobility Driver to join their team.
The hourly rate is £12 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
Reporting to Reporting & Administration Manager, the primary purpose of the role will be fleet logistics for Rent-a-Car travelling across the country to deliver excellent customer service, completing vehicle handovers with the end to end customers as well as our business partners. The role holder will be responsible for managing the fleet ensuring vehicles are ready to rent and will support the team with vehicle movements working closely with another Fleet Mobility Driver.
- To deliver and collect vehicles for corporate customer bookings displaying excellent customer service by building a rapport with the customer and catering to their needs
- Completing delivery & collection documents with a high degree of accuracy ensuring signatures are obtained
- Taking suitable vehicle images at handovers
- To upload delivery and collection documentation to our bespoke rental system
- To deliver and collect vehicles from our storage site
- To deliver and collect vehicles from authorised repairing sites
- To complete accurate stock checks to ensure vehicles are ready to rent
- Communicate with the Sales & Customer Operations Executives to highlight any issues with vehicles that need resolving to ensure maximum utilisation of fleet
- Display time accuracy skills and the ability to manage own workload knowing when to prioritise tasks to demonstrate maximum efficiency including looking forward to future jobs
- To assist the Sales & Customer Operations Executive and Internal Sales Managers with any other ad-hoc tasks to support the day to day operation of the Rent-a-Car department
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
- Customer service experience within the automotive industry (desirable)
- Basic Computer Literacy
- Experience/Knowledge of Outlook
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly adding value to the customer experience
- A genuine desire to help and support people and provide excellent customer service
- Good attention to detail and strong quality focus
- Proven ability to work flexibly on administration tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- A flexible approach to take on varying tasks/activities
- Strong teamwork skills whilst maintaining individual ownership
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Drive to continuously improve processes for the benefit of the customer experience
- Ability to learn and adapt to new computer software & programs quickly
NO HOLIDAYS ARE ALLOWE DURING THE PEAK PERIODS
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!