An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Brand Manager (Styling) to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, to be based remotely (UK) for the entirety of the role. This is a full-time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25-hour week, to start ASAP. This role is paying up to £70,000 pro rata per annum, depending on experience.
The role will involve significant interaction with remote teams, especially in the Americas, therefore flexibility in work hours to accommodate virtual meetings will be required, particularly on an evening.
UL Hair is the market leader in the highly engaging and dynamic Styling segment. However, the segment has witnessed long-term stagnation and has been severely impacted by the change in lifestyle post Covid-19.
Yet, the segment shows tremendous potential for growth as new consumer routines take shape in world of an increasingly diverse hair goals; compounded by the expectation of market recovery as mobility is restored.
The key focus of the role is to convert adversity into a €100mln opportunity by:
- Supporting the Director in redefining the Global Styling strategy for UL
- Identifying relevant consumer-centric innovations to deliver the required funnel value across brands to accelerate the transformation of the UL PFO in key markets (US, UK, Brazil, Mexico)
- Defining the R&D roadmap to support the innovation funnel with Design for Experience
- Creating compelling customer stories for the key markets (US, UK, BR, MX) to land the plans
- Leveraging beauty tech to reengage and upskill consumers.
- Highly experienced in leading innovation projects with remote cross-functional teams and multiple stakeholders.
- Previous experience in Beauty, preferably Hair, in innovation or operations.
- Bias for action and ability to progress plans into action quickly.
- Ability to network and interact with multiple stakeholders across different geographies.
- Strong passion for beauty and a fascination for the products we sell - the formulations, science, fragrance, sensorial, look and feel.
- Passion for trends and data; with the ability to convert them into viable business ideas/mixes.
- Knack of bringing the voice of the consumer into everything, in particular, an understanding of consumers in the USA and/or Brazil would be highly beneficial.