Maintenance Engineer - Fermanagh
We are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer with our client who are a food producer based in Fermanagh. The company have experienced significant growth in recent years securing new contracts.
We are open to multi skilled, electrical or mechanical bias candidates, however we do need maintenance experience within a production/ manufacturing environment.
Shift role across days & nights, very competitive salary in the 35 - 40k range
- Cover all aspects of Engineering on site, ensuring that equipment, services and utilities are available to meet production and legislative/legal requirements
- Installing, maintaining and carrying out improvements to all equipment.
- Ensure a quick response to breakdowns and call outs.
- Communicate with all departments and ensure smooth running of all operations.
- Follow Health and Safety, Quality and Hygiene standards.
- Ensure Maintenance Logs and Schedules are completed correctly and on time.
- Stock control of necessary parts.
- Assist with any projects as required by Engineering Manager.
- Any other duties requested by the Engineering Manager.
What we are looking for
- Qualified in electrical or mechanical discipline
- Maintenance experience in a production/ manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of PLC's is preferable
- Competent across mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Can work in a fast paced environment and communicate effectively