An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our Global FMCG Client, the powerhouse behind Lifebuoy, Comfort, Surf and Ben & Jerrys, are currently seeking an Assistant Channel Marketing Manager ideally with B2B experience, for their Lifebuoy brand.
Initially working from home due to covid, this role will be based at their UK HQ in Leatherhead. This is a full-time temporary role for 12 months, 36.25 hour week, paying £32,800 - £41,000 per annum.
Our client is one of the key Beauty & Personal Care manufacturers in the UKI. Over recent months, they have seen dramatic changes in patterns of consumer behaviour with hygiene becoming the foremost consumer driver in the Skin Cleansing category. The Lifebuoy brand is brilliantly placed to capitalise on this opportunity. The key responsibilities of this role will be to support the Lifebuoy Channel Marketing and Strategy Manager Lead to build very fast a strong Away-From-Home (AFH) and Retail brand in the UK and Ireland markets.
The world of Away-From-Home (AFH) is dynamic and exciting. It involves working with a wide range of customers from restaurants, hotels, leisure parks, home delivery companies to workplace, school or hospital customers as well as the wholesalers, distributors and cash and carries who service the point of sales.
We are looking for a talented marketer, preferably with business-to-business experience, who has a passion for high performance and executing brilliant marketing plans.
Day to day, your role will consist of working with cross-functional teams to develop and execute brand strategies and campaigns. You will work closely with the Lifebuoy Channel Marketing and Strategy lead to drive brand awareness and turnover growth for Lifebuoy.
Your success in this key role is dependent on your ability to communicate brilliantly both written and orally and you must be comfortable with numbers in order to manage budgets and manipulate and interpret data. You should have a passion for driving business growth and the ability to lead cross functional teams.
You will support the Lifebuoy Channel and Marketing Strategy Lead to drive brand awareness and turnover growth for Lifebuoy UK & Ireland. The role will be 85% focussed on the Away-From-Home channel and ~25% on the Retail channel. The key responsibilities include:
- Lead the Lifebuoy brand in UK & Ireland to drive growth in AFH and retail channels.
- Managing the AFH budget and ensuring accurate forecasting
- Leading AFH asset creation and ensuring we have Brilliant Basics.
- Assisting with the commercial delivery of the brand incl. monitoring and reporting in market performance and leading action planning.
- Collaborating across functions, teams & agencies to deliver strong omnichannel marketing plans.
- Build deeper category and consumer understanding across AFH segments and insights into operators needs.
- Representing the Lifebuoy brand within the business, point of contact for CD and customer marketing teams that have questions.
- Strong operational grip and rigour on brand plans.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Marketing experience with ideally B2B experience
- FMCG background highly desirable
- The ability to work confidently and productively with multiple cross functional teams, with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Numeracy & data analysis skills for budget management and performance tracking.
- Experience of project management and delivering results.
- Experience developing marketing communications and assets.
- Have a passion for high performance including high standards for themselves and others as well as strong attention to detail.