Crane Service Engineer
Salary: Up to £38K DOE.
Start Date: ASAP.
Hours: 40 hours: 8:00- 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Annual Leave: 21days rising to 26 after 1-year service
Benefits: Company Van (only work use) Share save scheme, Health shield plan, Pension, life insurance and many other benefits.
About the Company
Manpower is exclusively representing a client who is one of the UK's leading provider of lifting and equipment inspections services.
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Conduct service inspections to overhead cranes and hoists with knowledge of LOLER and PUWER.
- Deal with your customers ensuring that next steps are documented with prevention as your goal.
- Anticipate the problems before they occur.
- Frontline maintenance by attending to breakdowns and fault finding.
- Carryout fault finding, retrofits, modernisations and upgrades to the customers cranes and hoists.
- Electromechanical experience.
- Minimum NVQ3, HNC, HND or equivalent mechanical engineering qualification
- Relevant industry experience working with cranes, lifting equipment, material handling equipment, mobile platforms, scissor lifts etc
- Work history needs to be checkable for 5 years.
- Right to work in the UK/EU.
- Excellent communication skills - fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have a UK driving license.