Manpower are recruiting an Electronics Assembly Operative to work for our client based in St Ives.
This is a good opportunity for someone with knowledge and experience in soldering and surface mount to utilise to take the next step in their career.
What We Need From You...
- Experience of loading conventional technology pcbs ready for flow soldering
- Experience of hand soldering (Leaded & Lead-free) electronic assemblies
- Experience of inspecting own work
- Experience of kitting and de-kitting for jobs
- Experience of packing finished assemblies
- Experience of operating automated surface mount process machines
- Experience of box building
- Experience of working in a modern manufacturing environment utilising techniques such as JIT, Kanbans, and '5S'.
What You Get In Return...
- Salary of up to £21,500 (dependant on experience)
- 23 days annual leave + 8 days Bank Holiday
- A contributory pension scheme
- Free Parking
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply!