Manpower is recruiting a Plant Mechanic who will specialise in powered access equipment
The company are one of Northern Irelands leading plant hire firms with a wide range of machinery and equipment in their fleet.
We are looking for a Plant Mechanic who will work on their Powered Access range of equipment, such as scissor lifts and boom lifts.
You will need to have a mechanical or electrical qualification along with experience working on plant machinery or powered access equipment
Great salary package with variation of working in workshop and mobile settings, Saturday rota at premium rate which will increase your overall earnings
- Maintenance, servicing and repairs on plant machinery, including access equipment such as scissor lifts and boom lifts
- Repairs and servicing on diesel and electric systems
- Fault finding and diagnose faults effectively
- Provide technical support when required
- Mobile on site repairs and servicing across sites in NI & ROI
What we are looking for
- Electrical or Mechanical qualification at Level 3 or above
- Mechanical experience working on plant machinery or powered access equipment
- Good knowledge of hydraulic and electronic systems
- Full driving license is essential
- IPAF desirable but not essential