Manpower is recruiting a Transport Administrator with our client based in Cookstown
This is a 6 month contract covering maternity and would suit an individual with some transport/ logistics experience with a good administrative background.
While this is a 6 month role, it is an opportunity to make an impact with a growing company and add to your transport or administrative experience in a fast paced environment.
You will provide administrative support to the transport team with the routing and scheduling of deliveries and collections throughout Ireland.
- Support the Transport team in formulating and controlling delivery schedules
- Assist in reconciliation of on hire/off hire reports
- Creation of load lists for next morning deliveries
- Monitoring of driver's collection notes ensuring accuracy
- Ensuring all contracts for deliveries are signed and received in a timely fashion
- Work with other departments effectively
- Communicate with customers regarding delivery and collection requirements
- General transport administrative duties
What we are looking for
- Must have experience in an administrative role
- Proficient IT skills
- Can communicate clearly and organised approach
- Can provide good customer service with professional telephone manner
- Preferable to have some experience with transport/ logistics environment