Multilingual Customer Service Advisor
Location: Remote - must live within a commutable distance to Berkshire
Salary: £23,000 per year
Shifts: 37.5 days per week (must work one weekend day per month)
Training: 3 weeks (Paid)
- Italian & Spanish
We're currently looking for multilingual Customer Service Representative for our client at their contact centre, the role will be home working but you need to live within a commutable distance of their office location.
Managing customer questions and queries from around the world, you'll talk to customers via a range of channels, including phone, email and web chat. Every day is different, and you'll be handling around 60 customer contacts ranging from shopping enquiries about the company's online shop, questions about up-and-coming new product launches; through to troubleshooting digital products.
You will need to:
- Be fluent in English and any of the languages stated above, both spoken and written
- Have good MS office skills, plus the ability to multi-task and prioritise your workload to meet customer expectations whilst ensuring you respond to them within agreed service levels
- Be a good team player, who can share best practice and work together as part of a high-performing team
- Ideally, have customer service experience either in a contact centre or service industry
- Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn and develop
- Be a brilliant relationship builder who can communicate with people of all ages
For more information apply today! Earliest start date is 17th May 2021